Last Updated Nov 2014
We accept payment online by Visa, MasterCard and Discover for your convenience.
For regular orders the customer's credit card will be charged once the order has been shipped. For 'special orders' the customer's credit card will be charged at the time the order has been placed.
Based on the buyer's billing address, a 6% sales tax will be added to orders originating in the state of South Dakota, Florida and California.
All online credit card orders are processed using a secure server for your security.
The contiguous United States
48 U.S. states on the continent of North America
Most of our orders are processed and shipped out within 1-2 business days. 'Next Day' or '2nd Day' shipping does not nessarily guarantee that you will receive your shipment the next day or within 2 days. Shipping time is calculated from the time the order is shipped. Please note that all deliveries are made on business days (no deliveries on weekends or holidays).
We respect the privacy of our customers and we've created this privacy statement so that you have easy access to information about our privacy practices. You have our guarantee that your personal information will never be sold or otherwise provided to any other company for marketing purposes. In several areas of BLACK HILLS TOOLS,LLC, we ask you to provide various information by filling out and submitting an online form. We ask for your name, address and contact information so we can send you your order, and so we can contact you if we have a question about your order. We ask for credit card information so we can fulfill your order, and so we can provide this information to the company or companies who process your credit card payment
All items sold by BLACK HILLS TOOLS,LLC are covered under the original manufacturer's warranty.
BLACK HILLS TOOLS,LLC guarantees against manufacturer’s defects for 30 days from date of delivery.. Please review the details of each product for further information including Manufacturer's Warranty.
A Return Authorization number (RA) must accompany all returns. Any item being returned without an RA# will be subject to a 20% restocking fee or may not be accepted and returned to you at your expense.
Please contact your BLACK HILLS TOOLS,LLC sales or customer service representative for this number.
Prepare an itemized list of all items being returned (part number, quantity), and indicate the reason for return, i.e. new, broken/defective, etc. Record the RA # provided your BLACK HILLS TOOLS,LLC Sales Representative on the itemized list of all items being returned.
- Clearly write the RA# on the outside of the package being returned.
- Any item being returned without an RA# will be subject to a 20% restocking fee or may not be accepted and returned to you at your expense.
- Return shipping costs will be at the customer's expense.
- Many of our products come with free shipping, if you return a product that received free shipping our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund.
- BLACK HILLS TOOLS,LLC cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit during the return process. Please be sure to properly package and insure all return shipments.
- BLACK HILLS TOOLS,LLC requires that you return your Product with prepaid insurance using UPS, Fed Ex, DHL or Parcel Post. Strictly Toolboxes will not accept any shipment sent C.O.D.
- BLACK HILLS TOOLS,LLC requires that you return your Product with with all of it's original packaging material.
- Credit will be less freight and any applicable restocking fees. Orders processed without freight, or where freight has been waived, will be charged actual shipping expenses in the event of a return, and these shipping charges are not subject to return credit.
- We can only refund money to the original purchaser. If item was received as a gift the items may be exchanged for different items. The original purchaser must initiate refunds.
If you do not have your invoice number, or are having other difficulties, please contact customer service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide all pertinent information, (customer #, invoice number, name, address, phone number, reason for return and if you would like an exchange or refund).
You may cancel an order at any time without incurring any shipping and/or restocking fees prior to an order being shipped. Orders that have been shipped but not yet received by you cannot be cancelled. You can, however, return the merchandise without being charged any restocking fees as long as the return is processed according to our returns policy.
The prices on this web site have been reviewed for accuracy; however, prices are subject to change without notice at any time. We are not responsible for typographical errors with prices or product descriptions. If for some reason we cannot fulfill an order due to a pricing misprint or due to a product that is out-of-stock you will be notified and refunded the full price of your order.